By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't access microphone on iOS7

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Community Manager

Did you follow the instructions on the second page of this topic? See here: http://community.skype.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-and-iPad/Can-t-access-microphone-on-iOS7/m-p/1919301#M22123

If that didn't help please share some more details on your setup: which device, iOS version, Skype version, description of what you did, what happened and what you had expected to happen.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 31 of 179 (5,001 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

settings/privacy/microphone

does not show skype option

howdo i add

Message 32 of 179 (5,070 Views)
Routine Adventurer
In Skype to Skype calls my called party is not able to hear me though I hear him. Same is the case with video. I am using iPad 2 with iOS 7 and updated Skype app. Earlier there was no problem. I have enabled mic. in iPad 2 settings under privacy. Can anyone suggest solution pl.
g.k.fromind
Novel Tourist

As Subject says

Message 34 of 179 (4,949 Views)
Tourist
Heb bij het instaleren van Skype microfoon gewijgerdt wil graag microfoon aan zetten maar wilt niet lukken vraag of Skype een nieuwe bevestiging wil stuuren
Message 35 of 179 (5,007 Views)
Novel Tourist
How do you get to the settings to enable the mic?
Message 36 of 179 (4,998 Views)
Casual Tourist
That fixed it for me! Thanks so much. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge!
Message 37 of 179 (4,968 Views)

I'm having the same issue except when I go to setting>microphone> skype doesn't even show up. I check to make sure I had the latest version. What should I do?

Message 38 of 179 (4,951 Views)
Routine Adventurer
After updating to iOS 7, I uninstalled skype for iPad 2 and reinstalled it. There was a prompt to enable mic. Which I did via iPad 2 settings-Privacy.
g.k.fromind
Message 39 of 179 (4,943 Views)
Routine Adventurer
An English translation please.
g.k.fromind
Message 40 of 179 (4,939 Views)