By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

iPhone v4.0.1325 video issues

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I use Skype on an iPhone4 with iOS 5.1.  I recently upgraded Skype to v4.0.1325, and ever since doing so my video has not worked (it worked fine before).  It started with picture distortion during a few calls and then stopped displaying.  Now when I try to switch on either of my cameras - after I've selected video call - I am unable to change the setting from 'no video'.  I continue to receive video without a problem.  Does anyone have any ideas? 

Message 1 of 3 (586 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist
I have similar problem today which I can't resolve but i note that the distortion disappears when i change the orientation of the phone from landscape to portrait. This is not a resolution for this problem but points at an iphone related problem.
Message 2 of 3 (368 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same problem here! It's not possible to have a videochat. I have software 5.1.1. on my Ipone. so please Skype fix this for us!

Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation