By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

iPhone / iPad - Change password in app?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hi @all,
does anyone know how to change the password with the current app version on the iPhone or the iPad?
Thanks and regards

Message 1 of 5 (42,740 Views)
4 Replies
Community Manager
Hi,
Sign in to your Skype web account page at www.skype.com/go/myaccount - The left hand navigation pane will offer you a "Change password" link.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (42,722 Views)
Casual Tourist

this does not answer how to change password vis iPad app, only via internet web log-in.  I also have need to change password (since I forgot mine) on iPad, but I cannot find anywhere that allows me to change password.

Message 3 of 5 (24,071 Views)
Novel Tourist
It's not possible on the iPad, I looked everywhere. On the iPhone if you press your avatar in the top right corner it takes you to a menue. From there select my account and then change password hope that helps anyone
Message 4 of 5 (15,543 Views)
Reliable Adventurer
When seeking solutions, please give your Skype for iPhone version, your iPhone model and your iOS version. Others can then help you more effectively. Good place to include the info is in your signature.

To change your Skype password in Skype for iPhone 5.2.1:

1) tap your picture in the upper right of the main app screen,
2) choose My Account and
3) select Change Password
Message 5 of 5 (15,529 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 5 in conversation