By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

iPad 2 contact list changes

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
How do you modify your Skype contact list with an IPad 2 ?
Message 1 of 8 (3,205 Views)
7 Replies
Former Staff

To delete a contact tap and hold on a contact until you see the small X at the corner of contacts.

To add a contact just press the + sign at the top right corner of the screen.

If you found my post helpful, please give "Kudos". If my post solved the issue, please mark it as a solution.

Click here to find out how to contact Customer Service directly
Message 2 of 8 (3,200 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Sorry this simply does not work.Rather than continually repeat myself, please see my other posts. Why has Skype released a version for iPad that clearly is not functional?
Message 3 of 8 (2,942 Views)
Esteemed Adventurer
Why do you ask such question? Why this is not work for you but work for other?
Message 4 of 8 (2,939 Views)
Novel Tourist
Not working for me either
Message 5 of 8 (2,741 Views)
Novel Adventurer
This replay does not work, indeed. Try to manage lists on Ipad 2, and you will see. All you can do is delete a contact. What about creating a new list, etc., on the Ipad 2 App?
Message 6 of 8 (2,446 Views)
Casual Tourist
Not sure how old this thread is. Has this question ever been resolved? I want to manage my contact lists on my ipad3 but can't find a way to do it. None of the standard IOS methods seem to work. Alternately, is there a way to do this via the Skype website?
Message 7 of 8 (1,474 Views)
Former Staff
Message 8 of 8 (1,451 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 8 in conversation