By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

iPad 2 contact list changes

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
How do you modify your Skype contact list with an IPad 2 ?
7 Replies
Former Staff

To delete a contact tap and hold on a contact until you see the small X at the corner of contacts.

To add a contact just press the + sign at the top right corner of the screen.

-----

If you found my post helpful, please give "Kudos". If my post solved the issue, please mark it as a solution.

Click here to find out how to contact Customer Service directly
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer
Sorry this simply does not work.Rather than continually repeat myself, please see my other posts. Why has Skype released a version for iPad that clearly is not functional?
Esteemed Adventurer
Why do you ask such question? Why this is not work for you but work for other?
Novel Tourist
Not working for me either
Novel Adventurer
This replay does not work, indeed. Try to manage lists on Ipad 2, and you will see. All you can do is delete a contact. What about creating a new list, etc., on the Ipad 2 App?
Casual Tourist
Not sure how old this thread is. Has this question ever been resolved? I want to manage my contact lists on my ipad3 but can't find a way to do it. None of the standard IOS methods seem to work. Alternately, is there a way to do this via the Skype website?
Former Staff
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 8 in conversation