By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

How can I solve this problem above so that I can use my skype again on my iphone?

Message 21 of 35 (1,089 Views)
Novel Tourist
I've got same error on my iPad so would appreciate any help with how I can log in.
Message 22 of 35 (1,083 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hi, I've just updated the IOS on Iphone 4 and had the DB_IO_Error. Tried all solutions but after changining the Skype settings Go offline to 'immediately' and autolog to 'off', I restarted the phone and now I can log in to Skype.

Message 23 of 35 (1,025 Views)
Novel Tourist
I just received this message for the first time yesterday. Does anyone know if this problem has been fixed for iPads? Thanks
Message 24 of 35 (978 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Please help, I have the same error: DB_IO_ERROR

I need to make overseas calls, that is why I bought the subscription.

Message 25 of 35 (913 Views)
Novel Tourist

I have this problem on my mac air, can anyone help? thanks

Message 26 of 35 (882 Views)
Casual Tourist
I have DB 10 ERROR show up when I try to log on to my account. What do I do?
Message 27 of 35 (822 Views)
Novel Tourist
Hi, I have installed 4.6 version today on my IPAD 4 but unable to sign in. It keeps showing the message "Signing in..."
Message 28 of 35 (669 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I'm getting this same error on Aug 23, 2013. I have the latest version of Skype for iPhone and it doesn't fix the problem. I can sign in on my PC's, but not on my iPhone.

Message 29 of 35 (478 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I read that deleting Skype from the iPhone and re-downloading solved the problem for someone else. And it just did for me, too. Thanks, community.

Message 30 of 35 (464 Views)
Discussion Stats