By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Why can't we start group chats on iphone?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Why can't we start a group chat on iphone and is there any fix coming to this soon?

Message 1 of 6 (26,240 Views)
5 Replies
Routine Adventurer
You're just unable to begin a group chat. Don't know why. Yet you can be in conference calls or group chats, maybe there won't be video. That's pretty much it.

Not sure about an update coming out for The ability to make a group chat or conference call. Hopefully it comes out in an update in the near future.
Message 2 of 6 (26,227 Views)
Novel Tourist
This is rediculous. I don't even have a computer at the moment because I am moving and just don't care to set it up. Plus my laptop broke. So please Skype make an update so I can start group chats on my iPad/iphone/iPod.
Message 3 of 6 (25,720 Views)
Casual Tourist
We are not able to make group chats on i products , therefore, you will need a laptop, to do this on a laptop just click create a group and drag your members to the group
Message 4 of 6 (22,695 Views)
Former Staff

Hello,

What features does Skype for iPhone and iPod touch support?

What features does Skype for iPad support?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my answer was useful, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help others, thank you

Si ma réponse vous a aidé merci de cliquer sur "Accepter comme solution"

Cela pourra surement aider d'autres personnes qui ont le même problème

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 6 (22,650 Views)
Novel Tourist

Does somebody know if this is already possible? I would really like to start group conversations from the iphone

Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation