By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype support ask the experts???????

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Casual Tourist

i have credit on my account, when i call the number i have been calling since i have had a skype account the call wont go thru. Does Skype  have a customer support line that i can acutally talk to someone on. ?Geoffrey Walker

Message 41 of 44 (408 Views)
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted by Claudius (Community Manager)
‎28-08-2015 11:00

geoffkona wrote:

Does Skype  have a customer support line

Please file here:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 43 of 44 (404 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hello,

I'm having difficulty placing a call from a UK to a US mobile using the Skype for iPhone application. 

Each time I phone, the app says it is ringing even though there is no tone and then it goes straight to voice message. I have attempted the call without skype and there has been ringing so the phone is on. The number in question has the international code saved on my phone and it is coming up on my call history that I have attempted to ring a US number. I am puzzled to why it does not work. I called a number in Ireland using the Skype app and the phone call was clear and fine. I have purchased a £5 monthly credit on my skype account for unlimited international calls to USA and Ireland. I am confused why the app will connect to an Ireland number but not to a US one.

Any ideas why the app will not connect the call?

EDIT: I should also add the phone has always been on a full Wi-fi connection so there has been no problems with the skype app connectivity wise. 

Message 44 of 44 (362 Views)
Discussion Stats