By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype on the iOS 7 beta with iPhone 5

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
Having the same issue. Crushes when opening recent menu
Message 4 of 282 (37,931 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Same here, crashes on start up
Message 6 of 282 (37,925 Views)
Novel Adventurer
It crashes because it does not support iOS 7 yet. Skype won't be updated until AFTER iOS 7 comes out in the fall.
Message 7 of 282 (37,906 Views)
Novel Adventurer
We know that, we are just making them aware as Google Hangout doesnt crash at all! Showing their incompitent programming skill. And they need to work on their app asap, as it hardly works well even after being "officially supported"
Message 8 of 282 (37,898 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Well, unfortunately the Skype app for iPhone is crap no matter what iOS version it is on. I honestly do not think they care that much about making it work right. Considering we still do not have the ability to add conference calls on the iPhone, and other things. 

Message 9 of 282 (37,881 Views)
Novel Adventurer

that's the wrong approach, they should be working on getting it working with iOS7 now and not wait until it's released officially.

Message 16 of 282 (8,487 Views)
Casual Tourist

If they give me the source code I can fix it Is there anyone working on a port or API-wrapper of some kind? 

Anyway, I'm sure their engineers will have time allocated soon enough, or will take a look at it themselves if they're running the beta.

Message 18 of 282 (7,976 Views)
Novel Tourist

i had the same problem and i remove the app and install it again it work perfectly

Message 19 of 282 (7,771 Views)
Tourist
Crashes when accessing chat even after reinstall.
Message 20 of 282 (7,712 Views)
Novel Tourist

anyone got a fix to this?

Message 21 of 282 (13,194 Views)