By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype For iphone 3G IOS 4.1

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

do you have version later than that??

Dr-Itz wrote:

1. Jailbreak - using sn0wbreeze-2.2 for iOS 4.2.1 or sn0wbreeze-2.1 for iOS 3.2.2 / 4.1
2. Download skype.ipa - http://depositfiles.com/files/h5474yivp (Skype v3.0.0)
3. Installation - through the iTunes - need to be installed "AppSync for 4.0+" on your iPod touch / iPhone (Cydia-sourse:http://repo.insanelyi.com)
4. Enjoy

Message 11 of 83 (27,571 Views)
Experienced Adventurer
SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Message 12 of 83 (27,530 Views)
Novel Tourist

for not losing ur any data u must be authorise ur computer for ur iphone....u can authorise 5 computers for ur iphone....

Message 13 of 83 (27,464 Views)
Novel Tourist
U can get installous fom hackulo repo in cydia and then ssh into the download directory
Now place the ipa file in that directory and use installous on ur device to istall skype
(it will not delete ur previous apps)
Message 14 of 83 (27,448 Views)
Novel Tourist
There is an option to transfer purchases from iphone to your desktop in iTunes file menu, if you do that before synchronising your applications, you will not loose any of your apps or games, they will show under the apps tab in itunes and you can select all while synchronising.
Message 15 of 83 (26,935 Views)
Tourist

I want to download  Skype For iphone 3G IOS 4.1 .. its not available in App store.. pls help need .ipa.. ???

Message 16 of 83 (26,722 Views)
Casual Tourist

Hello !

I can't found and download "AppSync for 4.0+".

Looking thru Cydia, no exist.

Pleaes help

Thanks

Message 17 of 83 (25,416 Views)
Casual Tourist

trying to download file skpe.ipa on my iphone 3g but it says that safari is unable to download this file .. i cant download it on my iphone .. ho to do that ?? can you plz help

Message 18 of 83 (24,904 Views)
Novel Tourist

hi Mr please i need some help from my iphone , the skype doesn t work to me in iphone 3g the give me IOS 4.1 what it s mean it  i don t understand , then lately the facebook too don t work omg help me what can i do :mansad:

Message 19 of 83 (24,835 Views)
Novel Tourist
I need to download skype ios 4.1 pls help...
Message 20 of 83 (24,431 Views)