By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype 3.8 for iPad with improved retina graphics

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

Same was my story, I bought ipad for same reason but luckily my bro told me one good resource on internet to configure my ipad with skype hope your problem would be solved after that.

Message 31 of 38 (2,012 Views)
Novel Tourist
The download button just freezes when I try to download Skype for my new IPad. Does anyone know why?
Message 32 of 38 (2,005 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I just had this problem a few minutes ago, all that was wrong was that the person calling me from their Mac laptop clicked on the voice call button (or whatever it's name is) instead of the video call one. Hope this helps you!
Message 33 of 38 (1,974 Views)
Novel Tourist
For galaxy tab 7
Message 34 of 38 (1,966 Views)
Novel Adventurer

EXACTLY!! These PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!Probably ignored the replies again !

Message 35 of 38 (1,677 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Wifi is getting disconnected after strating a video call. 

Message 36 of 38 (1,658 Views)
Casual Tourist

Hi! I propose to add to display  the thumbnail for online contacts, when the tablet is in the upright position.  It will be very usefull!

on iPad 2 when I turn display to the vertical position, the keyboard is half cut off. please fix it!

Message 37 of 38 (1,406 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Does this fix the issue for pressing "enter" and going to a new line when using a bluetooth keyboard?  That is the chnage you need to fix if not. 

Message 38 of 38 (1,185 Views)
Discussion Stats