By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Settings Help.

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
On my IPhone I have Skype set as right after I leave the app I go offline instead of 15 minutes or 30 minutes, but this affects my calls and I can't check any other apps. Where can I find the setting to change it back to not going offline right when I exit the app?
Message 1 of 9 (3,017 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Experienced Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by ry77
‎28-08-2015 11:00
On the Home screen, there should be a 'Settings' button.
To the left, scroll down until you find the 'Skype' bar
And there, should be a button that says 'Go Offline' and you can choose the amount of time it takes until you go offline while Skype is running in the background.
I use an iPad, but the iPhone should be similar. Hope I helped!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9 (3,065 Views)
8 Replies
Experienced Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by ry77
‎28-08-2015 11:00
On the Home screen, there should be a 'Settings' button.
To the left, scroll down until you find the 'Skype' bar
And there, should be a button that says 'Go Offline' and you can choose the amount of time it takes until you go offline while Skype is running in the background.
I use an iPad, but the iPhone should be similar. Hope I helped!
Message 2 of 9 (3,066 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Thank you so much!!!!!! I've been trying to find the solution for about a month. Thank you!
Message 3 of 9 (2,951 Views)
Experienced Adventurer
You're welcome! Great to hear that my advice worked for you!
Message 4 of 9 (2,658 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I cannot find the Setting button. My problem is the format of my directory. I want a simple list, but I am getting icons for each entry. Can you help me change that?

Message 5 of 9 (2,435 Views)
Casual Adventurer
A clarification, please. I am using iPad, not iPhone. Sorry.
Message 6 of 9 (2,426 Views)
Experienced Adventurer
I don't think there's a way you can change the Skype directory so the profile pictures don't show.. well not that I know of
Message 7 of 9 (2,251 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Do you think I could reduce the size of the pictures? They are about one-inch square - very uncomfortable, The PC version and the iPhone both have small icons. That would be a help.

Message 8 of 9 (2,211 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

I'm not sure this is the answer you're looking for, but, as far as I know, the iPad itself is sort of designed that way. Well, it's more the fault of the OS, technically.
Most things/Apps on iPads look zoomed/magnified when compared to iPhones.
I'm not surprised Skype is the same way.

Message 9 of 9 (1,530 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation