By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Screen sharing with Skype iPad app?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Does anyone know of a way that I can initiate a screen sharing session to share presentations from Skype Ipad App (and maybe even annotate slides)?

Are there any plugins, services, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (86,939 Views)
3 Replies
Routine Adventurer

I just e-chatted with a customer service representative.  You cannot share an ipad screen through skype. You can view a screen that someone from a non ipad computer is sharing but that's it.

Message 2 of 4 (85,127 Views)
Novel Adventurer

You can share a digital whiteboard on an ipad.    I found several whereby you can share screens and collaborate in real time.   Here are the ones that I found:  1.  Smartboard Lite-Collaborations Across Platforms  by GreenGar Studios  2. Jot Whiteboard - Free by Tabula Rasa.   There are others also.  I then went to Youtube to get a video tutorial on "Smartboard Lite" is the embeded link:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Message 3 of 4 (77,596 Views)
Novel Tourist
Aww I was gonna make a video with my friend cuz I have a iPad game but he does not have a device for the game and we were gonna put it on YouTube today
Message 4 of 4 (62,203 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation