By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

SMS text messages don't go through

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I am sending texts to mobile numbers from my activated Skype number and they are not going through. I did send one to myself, which I received that one... But it wasnt from the Skype number I purchased... It was from a 5-number account # and I could not respond to it... Help!!

Message 1 of 3 (726 Views)
2 Replies
Community Manager
Take a look here at how to set up your senderID to be used when sending SMS from Skype:

Please also be aware that currently you can't receive replies to your SMS in Skype, but only on your mobile phone if you have set it up as explained above.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (717 Views)
Novel Voyager

Berichten worden vandaag weer niet afgeleverd wat is toch steeds het probleem ???

Translation from Dutch language courtesy of Google Translate:

Messages are not delivered again today what is still getting the problem??

Message 3 of 3 (494 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation