By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Re: why I can't hear the inbound call?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
Im a Skype iPad user. I tried to video talk to another Skype user, but although I could see him, I couldn't hear him. The symbols on the Screen did not indicate the sound was turned off.

On my computer there's a toolbar on the Skype screen, but on my iPad there's only tags for my profile and contacts. It doesn't seem right that when I'm using my iPad, I should have to go to safari and then google to get to Skype. Shouldn't I see more Skype stuff on my iPad screen?

Please, help. I'm in Brazil, trying to Skype California. Thank you!
Message 1 of 3 (752 Views)
2 Replies
Staff Moderator

Comoquealready wrote:
Im a Skype iPad user. 

Hello,

Please don't hijack someone else's thread with a totally unrelated issue.

Moved.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (743 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Please tell me how to get help. I had no idea of hijacking -- or even intention. I just want to make Skype work on my iPad.
Message 3 of 3 (738 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation