By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Offline problem

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
I could not received any call through Skype, and since about a week ago, I could not call, most of the time it show offline. I have been choose never go offline, but the system always ask me to go online. I try to reinstall the programmer in iPhone, but it seems useless. What can I do?
Message 1 of 3 (1,167 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist

I had the exact same problem. Skype worked perfectly in iOS 4 but ever since I upgraded to five this always happens to me. Always going off-line, can never receive any messages or calls. Anybody have a fix? I tried playing around with different notification settings. Also reinstalled multiple times. Always the same problem.

Message 2 of 3 (900 Views)
Novel Tourist

i have the same problem since yesterday. I open skype and it says it is offline, even though I am online.

Message 3 of 3 (735 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation