By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do you add people to the skype call already?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

How?

Message 1 of 8 (69,670 Views)
7 Replies
Novel Adventurer
If you are using an iPad, touch the plus shaped sign in the upper right hand corner and select the search Skype directory option. Type in your contact. Once you do that, click on them and touch the add contact button in the upper right hand corner. Hope this helps!!!
Message 2 of 8 (69,649 Views)
Novel Tourist

What about an iPod Touch/iPhone?

Message 3 of 8 (61,079 Views)
Novel Tourist
On a message type /add and then the Skype name of the person you want to add.
Message 4 of 8 (53,876 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Wow, thanks guys! That's been bugging me for ages!

A little more detailed How-To:

• On the current call screen (iPad & iPhone/iPod), hit the little options button next to the other call buttons (it is a circle with 3 horiontal lines inside it), then hit show messages.

• From there, type: /add username   -where username is replaced with their skype name.
Novel Tourist

how do you do it on iphone?

please help me!!

Message 6 of 8 (33,428 Views)
Novel Tourist
It doesn't work for me in iPad. It is an iPad mini
Message 7 of 8 (17,891 Views)
Novel Adventurer

The + button on the iPhone version only seems to work for Skype user names now.  Did they take out the option to conference in landlines for those of us with paid subscriptions?

Message 8 of 8 (7,524 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 kudos
  • 8 in conversation