By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I get into my settings on my iPad?

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

For some reason when people call me, they get my friend Lynn instead. This happens regularly and I have to think it has something to do with my settings.

I do not know where that tool (the wrench) logo is located? Can someone please help me.

thank you in advance,

komdusaell

Message 1 of 7 (42,324 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Novel Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Komdusaell
‎28-08-2015 11:00
I figured it out. It had to do with call forwarding. My calls were being forwarded to my friends account when I was off line.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7 (43,049 Views)
6 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Komdusaell
‎28-08-2015 11:00
I figured it out. It had to do with call forwarding. My calls were being forwarded to my friends account when I was off line.
Message 2 of 7 (43,050 Views)
Community Manager
...and to answer your original question: You can find the Skype settings via the "Settings" app of your iPad and scrolling down the setting category / app listing.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 3 of 7 (42,250 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Claudius,

I did find that helpful, but that is not where I was able to change my call forwarding status.

Come to think of it, if I did not  save, I might not have done anything.

Thank you for your interest and help.

Margaret

Message 4 of 7 (42,225 Views)
Community Manager
Hi Margeret,
you are right. The "Call forwarding" settings have moved into the app. Quite a while ago already, but I wasn't aware of that.
You can find them inside the app when you tap on your own profile picture on top left.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 5 of 7 (42,193 Views)
Novel Tourist

:womanfrustrated:

Message 6 of 7 (35,380 Views)
Casual Adventurer
I am in the Settings on my iPad, Skype, and all I see is Sign In Auto, Go Offline, and Version. Where am I going wrong?
Message 7 of 7 (30,860 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 4 in conversation