By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

False offers!

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
Hi, you send me an e-mail telling me that i have a free trial unlimited world to call to anybody (mobiles(cell phones) or house phones) of every part of the world when i want the times that i want! But when i try to call someone say that i dont have credit.. So i dont understand! This is a fake or a joke?! Iwant to talk inmediately, this is not fair and and if is something wrong, put it well!
Thank you Skype for your soon help!
I waiting your answer
Bye
Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)
1 Reply
Casual Tourist
Hi. I have this concern too. I tried to call a few numbers. I managed to get thought to my brother in Perth but couldnt reach my sister in Canberra. it said that I didn't have any credits. It doesn't make any sense as if I didn't have any credits I wouldn't be able to have called Perth & not Canerra.
If you do get a reply from Skype, which seems virtually impossible, pls let us know.
Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation