By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Cannot download Skype for iPad with iOS 7.0.2

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
After clicking on the download button on, nothing happens ... anybody know what prevents it ...
Message 1 of 11 (3,179 Views)
10 Replies
Novel Tourist
Same here. Seems like the Skype iOS app har been pulled from the app store...
Message 2 of 11 (3,154 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I was using skype on my ipad. Suddently it kept shutting down when i was using cam. I removed the app to innstall it again. By then it seems like the skype app is removed from the appstore.. What could be the problem?
Message 3 of 11 (3,129 Views)
Novel Tourist
I am also experiencing the same problem. After upgrading to 4.13 messages sent to me never showed up in the app, only in the notification centre. I did an un-install and when I tried to get it from the app store it was gone.. Haven't found any info regarding this. Anyone who know why it is removed?
Message 4 of 11 (3,113 Views)
Novel Tourist
I have the same problem and I really want to Get the Skype app, so if anybody can shed some more light on this situation I would be vert grateful!?
Message 5 of 11 (3,086 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Same problem here. Been having issues with skype on my iPad2 since iOS 7.0.2 (the app wasn't working, constant crashes when trying to open), so I tried to uninstall and reinstall it - problem is the app was gone. I was able to download it from the cloud, going through "already bought apps", but it still didn't work.

I also tried downloading it on my new iPad4, same problem here. It's not on appstore, and trying to download through cloud just causes it to crash consequently. Really annoying.
Message 6 of 11 (3,051 Views)
Novel Tourist
I've been having the same problem since I bought my new iPad 4 last week. Can't find the iPad version of skype on App Store, only the iPhone version
Message 7 of 11 (3,042 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Skype is (or at least was) back on the App store

Message 8 of 11 (2,979 Views)
Novel Adventurer

skype recently added an update to the app for Ipad, works just fine now, no problem.

Message 9 of 11 (2,968 Views)
Novel Tourist
please help me skype doesnt show on itunes. i tried searching but nothing happened. i can only see skype wifi on itunes. where else can i download the regular skype?
Message 10 of 11 (2,788 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 in conversation