By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't hear caller on iPad

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist
i have Skype downloaded to my iPad. Worked fine but today I cannot hear callers or test call tho they can hear me. My microphone is not muted. There is no toolbar at all so I cannot go tools-options-audio settings as suggested in help. What do I do?
Message 1 of 8 (2,990 Views)
7 Replies
Novel Tourist
I have the same problem! Where is the toolbar?!
Message 2 of 8 (2,730 Views)
Casual Tourist
I also have the same problem with my iPad2. I used to be able to hear callers but no longer can. Can anyone advise please? Thanks
Message 3 of 8 (2,714 Views)
Casual Tourist
Same with me. Skype's help is non-existent.
Message 4 of 8 (2,625 Views)
Novel Tourist
Same here. I can't hear the person I Skype with but they can hear me ok
Message 5 of 8 (2,610 Views)
Novel Tourist
Ditto.....what,s going on with iPad?
Message 6 of 8 (2,556 Views)
Novel Adventurer
My problem seems to be a bit different ~ I can hear and be heard while on a call through Skype, but I am not able to hear messages that have been left! There appears to be no "experts" available so I guess thousands of us dump Skype to pursue other options?
Message 7 of 8 (2,550 Views)
Novel Tourist
Like other posts. I CAN'T hear the person I am calling. They can hear me but I can't hear them. Have tried lots of things and can't seem to fix it. Would love some help, this is very frustrating. I'm using a mini iPad 2 . Thanks in anticipation of some help.
Message 8 of 8 (1,888 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 8 in conversation