By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't connect since new Skype iPad update!!!

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
I hv the same prob.what should I do??

jennypeppard wrote:
Same problem has anybody got an answer?
Message 11 of 22 (2,580 Views)
Novel Tourist

Just tried to open skype on my i pad and am getting the message "account:B_10_error.

Anybody know what it's about?"

Message 12 of 22 (2,576 Views)
Experienced Adventurer
Please read this topic on solutions to fix the DB io error: http://community.skype.com/t5/iPad/FIX-for-ACCOUNT-DB-IO-ERROR-Please-Read/td-p/711889 .....
Message 13 of 22 (2,555 Views)
Highlighted
l51
Novel Tourist
So what happens now. I can't find a number to talk to anyone at Skype. Do we just presume they will sort the DB_10_ERROR out and at some point we will be able to log back on? Thanks
Message 14 of 22 (2,542 Views)
Experienced Adventurer
@I51 it would help if you read the replies in this topic before posting
Message 15 of 22 (2,537 Views)
Novel Tourist
Keep getting error code DB_10_ERROR when trying to long in. What's going on? Please email me with help in correcting this. Thank you.
Message 16 of 22 (2,430 Views)
Novel Tourist
Has there been a solution to this issue? It works fine when I am in my local state ( Australia) but when I travel interstate and overseas that Error appears on screen.
Message 17 of 22 (2,374 Views)
Casual Tourist

can't sign in. Keep getting DB_10_ERROR

Message 18 of 22 (1,725 Views)
Casual Tourist
Can connect on mobile but unable to connect on iPad was working until I signed out once. Please help.
Message 19 of 22 (1,287 Views)
Novel Tourist
Help
Message 20 of 22 (1,258 Views)
Discussion Stats