By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't connect on iPhone 5

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Even if I'm connected with WIFI and 3G I still can't connect to Skype with my iPhone 5. 

Please help.

Dylan

Message 1 of 4 (697 Views)
3 Replies
Former Staff

Hello,    

Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say? 

What Skype version have you installed please?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my answer was useful, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help others, thank you

Si ma réponse vous a aidé merci de cliquer sur "Accepter comme solution"

Cela pourra surement aider d'autres personnes qui ont le même problème

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (694 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Hi,

I'm using version 4.6.306

No error message, just keeps trying to connect. Says I'm offline.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (686 Views)
Former Staff

We're investigating this issue and will update this post as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience.

If my answer was useful, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help others, thank you

Si ma réponse vous a aidé merci de cliquer sur "Accepter comme solution"

Cela pourra surement aider d'autres personnes qui ont le même problème

Message 4 of 4 (679 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation