By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Caller ID

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have set up my own phone's number as caller ID.

And I have received message from skype that " Skype Caller ID will be active in 2 hours. If you did not activate it yourself, go to go.skype.com/cli and enter this code to deactivate it :YXNGLB"

But when I call to my friends , they still could not see my phone's number, it always says " unknown Number".

How could I deal with this problem? Thx~

Message 1 of 8 (23,412 Views)
7 Replies
Novel Adventurer
NXXEES
Message 2 of 8 (22,237 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Yes i got the message and want to deactivate it

EDIT : title/message case changed.

Message 3 of 8 (22,236 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I would like my account cancelled now.

Message 4 of 8 (21,890 Views)
Novel Tourist
my phone number which I used for my caller id is not showing
Message 5 of 8 (19,627 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I would like. My Skype caller ID be Activate. Thank you. This is the code SIQXSS
Message 6 of 8 (19,131 Views)
Former Staff

Hello,

Please contact the customer service: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

Anyway, I can see that your caller ID is active, phone number: xxxxxxx45

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my answer was useful, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help others, thank you

Si ma réponse vous a aidé merci de cliquer sur "Accepter comme solution"

Cela pourra surement aider d'autres personnes qui ont le même problème

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 8 (19,120 Views)
Casual Tourist

dear sir,

i have received message like your caller id will be active in 2hours on 03/07/2013. My caller id confirmation code is VFTANZ .SO kindly activate My caller ID as early as possible. 

Message 8 of 8 (18,095 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 158 kudos
  • 7 in conversation