By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Call from europe to Brazil

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

I live in Brazil and I'm gonna travel to Europe (Germany, Hungary, Sweden and Czech Republic) and I would like to know what the values that will be charged quando I'm calling from these places to Sao Paulo / Brazil.

Message 1 of 3 (388 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by Claudius (Community Manager)
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Rate per minute to Brazil are shown here: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/payg-rates#cc=BR

If you expect to call more than 60 minutes a month it's worth taking a look at the subscriptions with even lower per minute rates: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/pay-monthly/#BR

Please also don't forget that when using the data rate of your iPhone and not using a local SIM card you will have to pay roaming fees (See the Wikipedia article "Roaming")! It's worth taking a look at Skype WiFi therefor which allows you to pay for WiFi access using your Skype credits.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)
2 Replies
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by Claudius (Community Manager)
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Rate per minute to Brazil are shown here: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/payg-rates#cc=BR

If you expect to call more than 60 minutes a month it's worth taking a look at the subscriptions with even lower per minute rates: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/pay-monthly/#BR

Please also don't forget that when using the data rate of your iPhone and not using a local SIM card you will have to pay roaming fees (See the Wikipedia article "Roaming")! It's worth taking a look at Skype WiFi therefor which allows you to pay for WiFi access using your Skype credits.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (386 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Hi
Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation