By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Xbox One Premium upgrade?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
After using Skype one my One I logged onto main site and it says its now Premium from the Xbox. Will I be charged for an upgrade that the system made?
Message 1 of 4 (896 Views)
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi and welcome to the Skype Community,
With your Xbox One came the "Best of Skype experience" free offer for 6 months. Details here:

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 4 (888 Views)
Former Staff

And just to add a bit more clarity - there will be no recurring charges after 6 months come to an end.

Message 3 of 4 (867 Views)
Novel Adventurer

OK. But I had to unlink and relink my skype account to get it lined up with the right Microsoft account.  And in the process, the premium upgrade disappeared.  When I had Premium, I could contact support via chat. But now it is gone---and adding insult to injury I can't contact support to ask for help!

Message 4 of 4 (784 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation