By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Group Call Problem

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hello, for a while now we have been having problems with group calls. Anyone that tries to join our group call from an Xbox One can not join. They have to be on the skype app and accept from the notification to even have a shot at joining. Now that not the end of the problem, if a call has already been started and they try to join mid call they have no chance at joining. Also if they somehow succeed in joining the call they still can get randomly dropped from the call, thus being unable to join back. We have tried all of the solutions I have seen on this site, this includes adding everyone in the call, and making sure the host of the call has the most up to date skype version. I would apprecaite help on this topic as it has been really annoying to deal with. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I appreciate any help. 

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 1 (1,158 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation