Re: Will not show the sign in bars, just appears w...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Re: Will not show the sign in bars, just appears with the blue skype screen but no where to sign in

I have a Windows 7 and IE 9 and 46 Bit, help please.

Rasheedalghamdi
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 15 (647 Views)

Re: Will not show the sign in bars, just appears with the blue skype screen but no where to sign in

I'm going to assume 46 bit is a typo and you meant 64 bit.  In which case, follow these steps:

Go to Windows Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click on Command Prompt, select 'Run as administrator'.

The Command Prompt window should show:

C:\Windows\SysWoW64>

If this is not the case, then at the Command Prompt type: cd c:\windows\SysWoW64 and press Enter.

Once you see C:\Windows\SysWoW64>

Type this and then press Enter:

regsvr32 jscript.dll

Next type this and press Enter:

regsvr32 jscript9.dll

After each Enter you should receive a message saying that DllRegisterServer in XXX.dll succeeded.

Reboot your computer.

Make now the test showing if your Internet Explorer can execute JavaScript.

Open in your Internet Explorer (no other browser but only IE 32-bit version) this page:

http://www.mistered.us/test/alert.shtml

Click on the “Simply Click This Button” button and watch the response.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1894
Message 12 of 15 (646 Views)

This doesn't work, I did the cd c:\windows thing and the jscript but when I did the jscrip9 one it gave me an error

[The module "jscript9.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0c80004005.

For more information about this problem, search online using the error code as a search term.]

What do I do?

Rasheedalghamdi
Novel Adventurer
Message 13 of 15 (634 Views)

Ok.  You have a problem with your IE 9 installation.  I suggest you uninistall IE 9 then see if that solves your problem with Skype.  If so, you can reinstall IE 9 from scratch.  See this MS link for the how-to:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1894
Message 14 of 15 (630 Views)

i am having the exact smae problem, and nothing is working.............any new ideas?

doug662
Routine Adventurer
Message 15 of 15 (522 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling