By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can not log into skype "SignInSubtitleWithyourMSA"

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Please. Please help me with this. I have been dealing with this for so long and it seems hardly anybody can help with the issue. The most I can gather is that my skype may think Javascript is not working.. When it most definitely is, and I am convinced that is not the problem, because of how much I've been working to fix that. Javascript works fine.

But I still only get this. 

Please help.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Ambassador

Both of your video drivers are out of date but that does not appear to be the cause of your specific problem at this time.  Try removing Skype using the following tool I made, then reinstall the latest version of Skype.  There are several resets it performs that might resolved the specific issue you have.

SRT (.NET 2.0 version) [pcdust.com - latest]

If you get a complaint about needing Framework 3.5 (and don't want to install it), run the below instead:

SRT (.NET 4.0 version) [pcdust.com - latest]  

Latest version of Skype:

Skype 7.35.0.101 (exe version)

If you continue to have issues, I suggest uninstalling Avast temporarily.  A certain security configuration in Avast could be inhibiting Skype from running properly.  Uninstalling Avast then reinstalling Skype again while Avast is uninstalled might correct the problem.  If Skype works outside of Avast, you can then reinstall Avast and check to see if it continues to function.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
4 Replies
Community Ambassador

What OS (32/64-bit) and IE version do you have installed?  A DirectX diagnostic may help.,

Please, run the DirectX diagnostics tool (32-bit). Run dxdiag.exe (Start - Run or Win key +R) then press enter or click "OK". Once the diagnostics completes, "Save All information..." to a text file. Please, attach this file to your post.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Novel Adventurer

Here you go!

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Community Ambassador

Both of your video drivers are out of date but that does not appear to be the cause of your specific problem at this time.  Try removing Skype using the following tool I made, then reinstall the latest version of Skype.  There are several resets it performs that might resolved the specific issue you have.

SRT (.NET 2.0 version) [pcdust.com - latest]

If you get a complaint about needing Framework 3.5 (and don't want to install it), run the below instead:

SRT (.NET 4.0 version) [pcdust.com - latest]  

Latest version of Skype:

Skype 7.35.0.101 (exe version)

If you continue to have issues, I suggest uninstalling Avast temporarily.  A certain security configuration in Avast could be inhibiting Skype from running properly.  Uninstalling Avast then reinstalling Skype again while Avast is uninstalled might correct the problem.  If Skype works outside of Avast, you can then reinstall Avast and check to see if it continues to function.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Novel Adventurer
AAAAH. That worked out perfectly! No uninstalling of Avast needed. Thank you sooo much. I was afraid I'd never be able to get this fixed!
Flag for a Moderator
Message 5 of 5
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation