By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

microphone

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I've recently installed a new Logitech webcam which has a built-in microphone but can't get it to work when I use Skype - ie when I do the test call on Skype, my recording does not play back.  Can you help me with this problem please.

Message 1 of 7 (982 Views)
6 Replies
Novel Tourist
hey
Message 2 of 7 (946 Views)
Novel Tourist
I am having same issue can u help
Message 3 of 7 (758 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I just bought a flytouch 10.1 tablet and can't get the microphone to work. when I do the echo sound test I can't hear. anything. I sent it back they sent a new 1 same thing nothing.

Message 4 of 7 (713 Views)
Super Aviator

try to set the sound input to microphone.

In the call, Click Call quality >> Microphone >> Set the input to your microphone.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 5 of 7 (703 Views)
Community Ambassador

bj135 wrote:

I just bought a flytouch 10.1 tablet and can't get the microphone to work. when I do the echo sound test I can't hear. anything. I sent it back they sent a new 1 same thing nothing.

This is Windows forum. You will have a much better chance to get a reasonable answer to your question by posting on the Android board:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Android/bd-p/Android

Message 6 of 7 (701 Views)
Novel Tourist

I am having the same issue.  Did you get an answer about the microphone not working?

Message 7 of 7 (208 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 7 in conversation