By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Removing Facebook contacts from Skype

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Is this the solution? I would also like to remove my facebook from my online skype contacts. I don't want to manually delete everyone so is there an easier way to do this? I have already turned off my facebook from my skype.:happy:

Thanks

Message 21 of 154 (9,509 Views)
Novel Tourist
I want to know how to remove contacts off Skype on iPad
Message 22 of 154 (9,479 Views)
Novel Tourist

everytime i right click, the remove button is not avaiable to click. plz. is there another way. i really dont want 200 friends on skype.

Message 23 of 154 (9,452 Views)
Novel Tourist

That worked, thank you

Message 24 of 154 (9,439 Views)
Novel Tourist
Thank you! This was the only solution that would work for me. When I connected Skype to Facebook, it used the Facebook account remembered in Internet Explorer which was one of my sons. I did not need all my son's Facebook friends in my Skype account. This resolved my issue. Kudos!
Message 25 of 154 (9,421 Views)
Novel Tourist

i want to removing facebook contacts frome skype pls

Message 26 of 154 (9,376 Views)
Novel Adventurer
how do you do this on windows 7?
Message 27 of 154 (9,332 Views)
Novel Tourist

Right clicking on Facebook contacts does not offer the remove option. It is only offered for direct facebook contacts when i log in. why is that so and what is the solution to remove specific facebook contacts?

Message 28 of 154 (9,124 Views)
Novel Tourist

I've removed skype from my facebook apps, i've removed the facebook connection on skype and still have my contacts on my skype.. Please do something about this or I will have to elsewhere for my Voip-calls. I've macbook pro 15" from 2010 with Mac OS X 10.7.4..

Message 29 of 154 (9,103 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I disconnected the Skype app in my Facebook.  That worked fine until Skype did an upgrade and low and behold my facebook contacts appeared again even though I went into facebook and deleted the skype app.  I also went to skype home and then to the little gearbox option and turned off facebook.  I still have facebook contacts.  The best I could do was go into contacts, go to contact lists and click on Skype.  The facebook contacts disappear.  I am sure they are still there but at least they don't show on my list.

Message 30 of 154 (9,039 Views)