By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I separate the contact list and chat windows?

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

I just updated and my contact list is now along the left side of my chat windows attached, you used to be able to separate them before..

How do I separate them now?

Message 1 of 7 (17,151 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Aviator
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Heartilly90
‎28-08-2015 11:00

In the menubar, Click View >> Select Compact View.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7 (19,181 Views)
6 Replies
Super Aviator
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Heartilly90
‎28-08-2015 11:00

In the menubar, Click View >> Select Compact View.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 7 (19,182 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Thank you
Message 3 of 7 (17,137 Views)
Super Aviator

You are very welcome.

Regards,
Tamim

Message 4 of 7 (17,131 Views)
Novel Tourist

thanks alot

Message 5 of 7 (16,800 Views)
Novel Tourist

I do not have such an option under the View menu. Is there another way to separate the windows?

Message 6 of 7 (16,625 Views)
Novel Tourist

Legend!!! :happy: y): 

Message 7 of 7 (10,609 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 5 in conversation