By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I link a facebook, skype, and microsoft account?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Hi, I started Skype with a microsoft account, and on my profile it says I have the Skype ID of "live:rockisftw"; yet when I try to log into Skype with that it doesn't work.

How do I make it so I can log into Skype from the first menu to the account I'm using now?

Also, the Facebook under this email got hacked so I started another one; can I link a Facebook account with a different email to this Microsoft/Skype account?

Message 1 of 25 (18,197 Views)
24 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Same issue here. I can't merge both of them together.

Message 2 of 25 (17,891 Views)
Super Aviator

icc95,

Try login into Skype with your Microsoft credentials then connect to Facebook.

In Skype,  Click View >> Skype Home >> Click the blue (gear) button on the right

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 3 of 25 (17,876 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Look! I have two accounts. Skype and Microsoft accounts. They're both different. I want to move my contacts from crazy.mido6 to icc95@hotmail.com or merge them together and use any of these login details login and about the Facebook account, It's ok. I've already merged it to Microsoft and Skype accounts.

Message 4 of 25 (17,859 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Can you please link my facebook account (mdhoy1@hotmail com) (facebook user name Mike Hoy lives in Sylva NC) to skype account user ID (mdhoy1) using Microsoft to sign in (mdhoy1@hotmail.com)

Thank you,

Mike Hoy

Message 5 of 25 (17,696 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Hi..if my Skype account isnt Hotmail if I link messenger with skype will my skype contacts disappear.....what happens to my Skype account?

I dont have facebook nore do I use video or mics/webcam etc on either I just type messages

what benifit will Skype have to me....last time I used it would been over a year

Message 6 of 25 (17,689 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Can you please link my facebook account (mdhoy1@hotmail com) (facebook user name Mike Hoy lives in Sylva NC) to skype account user ID (mdhoy1) using Microsoft to sign in (mdhoy1@hotmail.com)

Thank you,

Mike Hoy

2nd requset!!I can't get the 3 sites linked. Can anyone help me??

Message 7 of 25 (17,625 Views)
Super Aviator

mdhoy1,

Please follow the instructions on my first post.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 8 of 25 (17,616 Views)
Novel Adventurer
My problem isn't linking Facebook. I already have a Skype account and have it linked to my Facebook, but how do I link my microsoft to Skype?
Message 9 of 25 (17,356 Views)
Super Aviator

CMarie7,

Which version of Skype do you use?

Regards,
Tamim

Message 10 of 25 (17,352 Views)
Discussion Stats