By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I delete chat history with windows 8?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

How do I delete chat history with windows 8? I want to delete chat history and can't find how to do it in windows 8

Message 1 of 7 (9,955 Views)
6 Replies
Super Aviator

In Skype >> Win + C >> Settings >> Options >> Clear History.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 7 (9,945 Views)
Casual Tourist

What solution u gave it is not working. pls help me how can I delete my chat history?

Message 3 of 7 (8,808 Views)
Casual Tourist

thanks, problem solved

Message 4 of 7 (7,901 Views)
Novel Tourist
thank you. it was so helpful
Message 5 of 7 (7,894 Views)
Novel Tourist

:bigsmile: thank God for your post after a long search i finally got tru!!!!

Message 6 of 7 (5,878 Views)
Novel Tourist

Click on tools, then select options.  Once the menu appears select IM & SMS, where you will then click on show advanced options.  About half way down you should see chat history, next to it you have the option to delete all.

Message 7 of 7 (3,020 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 kudos
  • 7 in conversation