By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How can I refresh Skype?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have been using Skype for iPhone for about three months now and it was deleted off my laptop. Now I re-downloaded it and signed in. Even though all the contacts have changed statuses and pictures many times, it is showing their statuses and pictures from October. I don't know how to refresh it. Please help?

Message 1 of 5 (15,721 Views)
4 Replies
Novel Tourist

I cannot find a way to refresh, either. Wondering why more answers for this question are not out here.

Message 2 of 5 (14,440 Views)
Super Adventurer

not really sure, but there seems to be a way.  Select or make the Skype Home window as active windows, then press F5.  

Message 3 of 5 (14,435 Views)
Novel Tourist

I'm not sure, I know how to refresh it on pc but on the iphone there's no button or link. hmm... :/

Message 4 of 5 (13,088 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Have you tried signing out and signing in again?  I have noticed that after I use Skype on my desktop computer to change a contact's display name, I will then sign in on Skype on my fifth generation iPod Touch and it then shows the display name I typed for that person and an updated status message.

Message 5 of 5 (13,079 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation