By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

nokia lumia 710

Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Skype works great! the only issue is that when i make a video takes up the whole screen, as if taking a picture. The issue is that the person i am calling, their window is at the bottom right corner in a tiny box. How can i make that tiny box bigger so i can see the person i am talking to?

Message 1 of 15 (34,950 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Accepted by Claudius (Community Manager)
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Download it from the Windows Phone Marketplace page here:

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 15 of 15 (11,512 Views)
14 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Please let me know, from where I can install Skype in nokia lumia 710. I tried but not getting anywhere.

Message 2 of 15 (34,732 Views)
Casual Tourist

U could only do that when U will turn off ur video as I have lumia 800 same problem....

Message 3 of 15 (33,798 Views)
Novel Tourist
It's voice quality is ok. Other party can watch my video. But other party can't sent video. Other party can't video call me.
Message 4 of 15 (33,350 Views)
Novel Adventurer

try this link.

Message 5 of 15 (33,037 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Hi are you using the beta version if not, pls let me know how to get the full one. tx
Message 6 of 15 (33,030 Views)
Novel Tourist
no such address
Message 7 of 15 (32,993 Views)
Novel Tourist

у меня такая проблема 

при установке выбывает:

Возможно,необходимо обновить програмное обеспеч телефона,ета програма привязана к другому мобильному оператору или недоступна в вашем регионе.

посоветуйте что сделать

Message 8 of 15 (32,528 Views)
Casual Tourist
Hello, in videocall my video is on the big screen instead the video of the other person is on the small one. Is there any possibility to swap the images?
Moreover, I discovered that the Lumia 710 doesn't have the front camere, how is it possible??????

Message 9 of 15 (32,197 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Just go to the Skype site with your phone and download there
Message 10 of 15 (31,692 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 76 kudos
  • 14 in conversation