By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Windows Phone HTC Radar performance "issues"

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

When I tried Skype for my HTC Radar (Windows Phone 7,5) and when I signed in it was kinda slow (understandable because it was the first time) but when I tried to write something in a group conversation I started on the PC, it loaded EVERYTHING for the last month. It took about 3 minutes before skype stopped...

I just thought that was unnecesary, it could have just loaded the last days or max week :S

But after starting it again it has worked fine so far ;D

Message 1 of 3 (1,293 Views)
2 Replies
Community Manager
Thanks for your feedback. I see the same problem with bigger group conversations on my HTC Radar and expecting improvements there with the next Beta update.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (1,274 Views)
Novel Tourist

i have a htc radar with t-mobile & i cant figure out how to add my skype contacts. do you know how?

Message 3 of 3 (960 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation