By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Windows Phone 8 App Speakerphone Problom

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I have a Samsung Ativ S Windows Phone 8 and am using the Skype app, however whenever I am in the call and I choose Speakerphone, when I change it back to the headset there is no sound. You can switch it back to speakerphone and it will work again, but still no headset sound. The problem will remain until you restart the phone/app. Anyone know of a way to get around this? Let me know if anyone else is having the same problem!

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)
3 Replies
Former Staff
Hi,

thank you for reporting the issue, for us to be able to further look into this could you please send us the OS and firmware version numbers?
Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Not a problem! The OS version is 8.0.10211.204 and the firmware version is 2212.12.11.5. Thank-you for the response and I hope a fix is soon!
Message 3 of 4 (468 Views)
Former Staff
Thank you for your quick reply, have forwarded the information for further investigation.
Message 4 of 4 (458 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation