By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

[Skype in Window Phone 8] Security Bug

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

Hi Skype Developers,

Today, I realize a security bug of Skype in Window Phone 8 [LUMIA 520]. The bug is described in the following:

Last month, I left a group in Skype, then I didn't recieved message from this group when I logged in Skype in my laptop and my LUMIA 520 mobile. Skype was working correctly.

However, from last week to now, there is a strange issue that I can still receive message from this group when I log in Skype on my LUMIA 520 mobile and my LUMIA connects to a wifi access point which other memebers in this group are using for their devices (laptop, mobile) at my office.

But this issue is stopped I can't recieve message from this group when I connect to another wifi access point at my home. I think that it's a bug of Skype in Window Phone 8.

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 1 (265 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation