By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for HTC HD7 Issue

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Hi,

Im using a HTC HD7 with the windowsmobile 7 latest update of the OS. I have installed skype and the issue is when I use skype calls it only works from the external speaker of my phone, why it isnt working for my normal ear piece, can you guys give a solution for this.

5 Replies
Casual Tourist
Can you help me?
Message 2 of 6 (2,100 Views)
Staff Moderator

Does it make a difference if you toggle the audio button while you're in a call? This is the center button of the 5 along the bottom of the screen. When it shows a speaker, it should be on speaker phone, and when it shows a device it should be on the internal audio?

Do you have any issues using the internal audio for regular phone calls?

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 3 of 6 (2,082 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Nop it doesnt make any difference, I have tried that earlier, And No i dont have any isues when using the internal speaker with the normal internal calls. 

Message 4 of 6 (2,076 Views)
Staff Moderator

Have you tried uninstalling the Skype app and re-installing from the Marketplace?

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 5 of 6 (2,042 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Yes I tryied, but still its the same.

Message 6 of 6 (1,992 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 3 in conversation