By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Group conversation crashes.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Hello everyone,

While using Skype on my LG Quantum (occurs on both a c900b and c900k variant), after I have been in a group conversation for a while, the app will crash when attempting to open the conversation. Does anyone else experience this? The only way to resolve it is to reinstall Skype.

My devices are interop-unlocked.

Current devices:
Acer Aspire 5552G-7989
Message 1 of 4 (453 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Having same problem. Also very slow to load large convo
Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)
Former Staff

We are very sorry for your inconveniences. This is a known issue. Also, please keep in mind that this is a beta version and all the features might not yet work properly.

If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)
Routine Adventurer

This sounds like the same issue we've been talking about for a couple days. It makes Skype basically unusable for the purpose for which I installed it in the first place. It is a serious high-level issue and needs to be addressed ASAP.

It's important to note that on my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling Skype does nothing to resolve the issue.

Message 4 of 4 (389 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation