By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Free landline calls trial doesn't work

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have just got a free month of landline calls subscription, but it doesn't work on my Windows Phone. It says: "You have insufficient Skype Credit to make this call. Check your account and try again."

What should I do, to make it work?

Message 1 of 3 (473 Views)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Staff Moderator

KmetykoAkos wrote:

I have just got a free month of landline calls subscription, but it doesn't work on my Windows Phone. It says: "You have insufficient Skype Credit".

This message generally means that you are attempting to call outside your Plan coverage.

You need to tell me which Plan you have and to/within which country you are calling.

Thank you.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (464 Views)
Novel Tourist

I've had the same problem I can't phone turkey or any mobiles. only UK landlines. How do I phone Turkey using this free trial?

Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation