By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Echo / Sound Test

SOLVED
Go to solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Should I expect the Echo / Sound Test service to work?  At the moment it doesn't seem to but I can't tell if it's me, the beta or the service that's doing something wrong.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Novel Adventurer
This did work for me on an HTC Titan in the UK.
25 Replies
Novel Adventurer
This did work for me on an HTC Titan in the UK.
Novel Adventurer

Good to know since I too am using an HTC Titan (though in the US).  I'm probably doing something stupid.  I'll sleep on it and have another go tomorrow.

Thanks

Casual Adventurer

Verizon HTC Trophy.....I get start of a ring then dead air on this. Calling landlines via "skypeout" is iffy.....sometimes I get nothing at all. 3g or wifi---same. Not sure if problems are limited to the test call or not.

Novel Adventurer

I was indeed doing something stupid.  The phone was set to volume zero - the Echo service was working just fine I just wasn't hearing it.

In my defence I'd argue I was expecting volume to be adjusted up automatically during the call but really: no noise and I didn't think to check the volume?

Casual Tourist

Having the same issue w/ an HTC Trophy on Verizon in the US.  If I toggle the speakerphone on/off, sometimes I can hear the call through the speakerphone, but never through the phone's earpiece.  

Novel Tourist

i keep calling them andthere is know sound when i do but i know it is n't my speaker because when i have done a sound check i can hear someone please help

Novel Adventurer

ahoj peto

Novel Adventurer

ahoj peto mas priatelku? chodis s nou ? preto sa nestretavame?odpis

Novel Adventurer

YetAnotherName wrote:

Should I expect the Echo / Sound Test service to work?  At the moment it doesn't seem to but I can't tell if it's me, the beta or the service that's doing something wrong.

Discussion Stats