By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't use my subscription with this app

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I am a bit disappointed that I can't use my Unlimited US&Canadian subscription with this APP.  I keep getting a message saying I don't have credit when with the subscription I shouldn't need it to call a local number.  Are there plans to support this?  I probably wouldn't have renewed my subscription if that was going to be the case.

Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Novel Tourist
I'm having the same issue on my Nokia lumia 900 running windows phone 7.5 mango. They should of never released this app if the very use it has (which is VoIP calling) isn't even working on the phone then why the hell they released a beta. They didn't do that with IOS or android. It's like I just have it for bragging rights while Skype already spending my money for useless service
Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation