By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Updated with instant translation m?

Novel Tourist

can anyone write to the developers of Skype Skype updated with the addition of the translation of words in any language? I hopeyou can give it to them thank you! wait!

ths for comments

Message 1 of 4 (1,447 Views)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
I don't fully understnd your question:
- Are you looking for ways to translate the texts of the user interface in Skype applications? (Which platform?)
- Are you looking for the possibility to (automatically) translate chat messages? (Not possible at the moment)

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 4 (1,425 Views)
Novel Adventurer

"possibility to (automatically) translate chat messages? (Not possible at the moment)"

I just have got such problem. I'm chating with a friend from another country, both speaking russian, but all our messages are auto-translating on english though we dont need it. we have no add-ons for translation. how to switch it off?

Message 3 of 4 (1,394 Views)
Community Manager
Skype does not have such a feature built in. It must be another application or the operating system interacting here.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (1,231 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation