By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype skins / themes

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hello, i want to change the Skype skin.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Now i have the latest Skype version.

Could you help me, please ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 42 (31,283 Views)
41 Replies
Community Ambassador

There are no Skype skins available for Windows version, at least not yet.

Message 2 of 42 (31,277 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I would like change the agly win8 box skin to. 

Message 3 of 42 (24,516 Views)
Novel Tourist

any movement on this... I am just wondering WHY the windows version doesn't have any Skins but the MAC version does, when the product is owned by Microsoft...

Message 4 of 42 (22,391 Views)
Routine Adventurer

I'm also wondering why there's no skins/themes for Skype yet. Is it in the works? Or is it something that's not being considered at all? I haven't heard any news on this in a very long time.

Message 5 of 42 (19,953 Views)
Novel Tourist
I'd just like to add my voice here - since the recent updates the GUI is very white on white which I'm sorry but it's crap. Much harder to see where one part ends and another begins.
Message 6 of 42 (19,796 Views)
Novel Tourist

any news on this yet?

Message 7 of 42 (14,826 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I don't like the default style of skype. It's to much white, and my eyes hearts me... and i must skype closed all the time...

Too bad cuz there are no styles/themes for skype. If skype is only for comercial purposes, then... sorry i wont use skype again

Message 8 of 42 (12,968 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Hello ? Are there Skype's Developpers ? Hello ? why doesn't you respond ?

Why have you deleted the Skype option to change skin ?

(a French user.)

Message 9 of 42 (7,437 Views)
Routine Adventurer

it seems they don't care about what people want : /

Message 10 of 42 (7,431 Views)
Discussion Stats