By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

Skype skins / themes

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hello, i want to change the Skype skin.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Now i have the latest Skype version.

Could you help me, please ?

Thank you

Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 42
41 Replies
Community Ambassador

There are no Skype skins available for Windows version, at least not yet.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 42
Novel Adventurer

I would like change the agly win8 box skin to. 

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 42
Novel Tourist

any movement on this... I am just wondering WHY the windows version doesn't have any Skins but the MAC version does, when the product is owned by Microsoft...

Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 42
Routine Adventurer

I'm also wondering why there's no skins/themes for Skype yet. Is it in the works? Or is it something that's not being considered at all? I haven't heard any news on this in a very long time.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 5 of 42
Novel Tourist
I'd just like to add my voice here - since the recent updates the GUI is very white on white which I'm sorry but it's crap. Much harder to see where one part ends and another begins.
Flag for a Moderator
Message 6 of 42
Novel Tourist

any news on this yet?

Flag for a Moderator
Message 7 of 42
Casual Adventurer

I don't like the default style of skype. It's to much white, and my eyes hearts me... and i must skype closed all the time...

Too bad cuz there are no styles/themes for skype. If skype is only for comercial purposes, then... sorry i wont use skype again

Flag for a Moderator
Message 8 of 42
Casual Adventurer

Hello ? Are there Skype's Developpers ? Hello ? why doesn't you respond ?

Why have you deleted the Skype option to change skin ?

(a French user.)

Flag for a Moderator
Message 9 of 42
Routine Adventurer

it seems they don't care about what people want : /

Flag for a Moderator
Message 10 of 42
Discussion Stats