By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Printing Conversations

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

How can I print all of my conversations and Calls on the Conversations page with a certain person?

4 Replies
Tourist

I need to print an official record of my conversations with Oksana Karashevska over the past six months on Skype for the U.K. Border Agency Visa Application

Message 2 of 5 (2,562 Views)

Re: printing chat or instant messages, the only way I know of to accomplish this is to copy and paste the text using the word processing software of your choice.

Re: obtaining transcripts of calls, unless you have already recorded the call (Skype offers an app called "Pamela" (Tools -> Apps -> Get Apps); I use Call Graph; there are many options available.  Regardless of which call recording mechanism you choose, ordering a transcript would depend upon the vendor's offering the facility and your willingness to pay for such service.  Skype does not automatically record call conversations.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 3 of 5 (2,548 Views)
Novel Tourist

please if u find out how u can print out conversation and cal let me know .

many tnx

Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Lame..... VERY lame.... I mean what year is it? In 2014 a company this size with the available technology and programmers can not offer a way to print or save chat logs.... shocking, and very lame.... I wish people who are in charge of making these decisions would be fired and make way for smarter people who value the users.... PLEASE HIRE SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN!

Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation