By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

Q&A with the Skype for Windows 10 team

Staff Moderator

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago, we announced the latest evolution for Skype on Windows 10 is now available with the Windows 10 Creators update. In this update, we introduced mini-view, improved message searching and made some improvements to group video calling. We are not done, and we want to hear your thoughts both on what we have implemented to date and what you would like to see in the future.

We have worked closely with the Windows Insider members to capture ideas, feedback and bugs at every step of the development of this client and so we are excited to invite you all to a live Q&A event with the team.

The team will be online and answering your questions on Thursday, May 4th between 5pm – 7pm BST / 12 Noon – 2 pm EST / 09am – 11am PST.

You can submit your questions via Twitter using the hashtag #SkypeFeedback (or by clicking this link to tweet to @SkypeSupport directly), or start a new topic in the Community

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Meet the Team!

Luis

Luis.jpg 

Hi, I'm Luis, Program Manager for Skype for Windows 10. I joined Skype around 1 year ago after finishing school. I'm from Puerto Rico, paradise where I lived my whole life until graduated from college. I love the gym, the sun, going to the beach, and the Caribbean weather. I enjoy most sports but baseball is my #1 (Go Boston Red Sox). I’m really excited to hear all your feedback about Skype for Windows 10!  

Darene

Darene.jpg

Hello, I’m Darene! I am an engineer in Skype and have been working on the Skype UWP application for the past year. Outside of work, I try to enjoy the best of the NorthWest – snowboard in winter and bicycle in summer – rainy days are the exceptions .

Natasha

Natasha.png

Hi, I'm Natasha, a Developer on the Skype UWP team. I have been with Skype for almost a year and with Microsoft for close to 9 years, working on the Windows Shell. I grew up in Mumbai, India. Outside of work I enjoy hanging out with my 2.5-year-old son, playing video games and catching up on my Netflix queue.

Jason

Jason.JPG

Hi, I’m Jason, Program Manager for Skype on Windows 10.  Outside of work I love to play golf, hang out friends and spend time with my wife and son.  I'm a long time fan of the Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks and University of Washington Huskies.

Murthy

Murthy_Meduri.JPG

I am Murthy Meduri, engineer for Skype UWP Preview effort. I have been with Microsoft almost 8 years. Outside of work, I enjoy hiking, watching College football, NFL and Netflix. I'm a longtime fan of the Denver Broncos and Nebraska Cornhuskers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
↓ Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others. Thanks! ↓
Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 1
Discussion Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 1 in conversation