By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

Skype Number inquiry

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Casual Adventurer

I saw that the option for custom voice messages have been removed already. Now is it possible to port out my existing Skype Number to another service telephone provider? How can I do it?

Tags (2)
Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @chnchn29, and welcome to the Skype Community,

Yes; Skype supports porting Skype Numbers to other carriers.  First, check with your preferred carrier if they can manage the process to import the number to their system.

Kind regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
2 Replies

Hi, @chnchn29, and welcome to the Skype Community,

Yes; Skype supports porting Skype Numbers to other carriers.  First, check with your preferred carrier if they can manage the process to import the number to their system.

Kind regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Casual Adventurer

Hi @Elaine thank you for your support. What will the next action be? I already contacted by provider. Thanks and regards.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 3
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation