By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

unblock contacts

lk
Novel Tourist

I  want  to add a contact  that I erased and  blocked  some time ago, but now I can't add it  to my contacts  because  it  is blocked.

Thanks

Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 23
22 Replies
Power User

Clicl Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Blocked Contacts.  You can unblock them from there. 

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 23
Novel Tourist
tools,options,privazy,blocked contacts,unblock
Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 23
Novel Tourist
I need the name Anelboakey unblocked
Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 23
Novel Adventurer

I downloaded upgraded version of skype on my Mac. I accidently blocked someone how do I unblock them? 

Flag for a Moderator
Message 5 of 23
Novel Adventurer
To unblock the skype contect plz follow these step

1_ Click on SKYPE option on menu bar
2_ Click on PRIVACY option
3_ Click on BLOCK CONTECT option
4_ Select the block contect name which you want to unblock
5_ Click on UNBLOCK CONTECT option
6_ Save it.

thanx to visit, for more detail my fb acount link is
www.facebook.com/usman.ch35
Flag for a Moderator
Message 6 of 23
Casual Voyager

hi ive tried that but the "unblock contacts" doesnt highlight and therefore i cant progress.  Any ideas please, this has happened when I had to merge msn with skype

Flag for a Moderator
Message 7 of 23
Novel Tourist

I have the same issue of the "Unblock" option not being highlighted (or rather it is greyed out and unselectable).

I recently merged my MSN account with Skype account and it seems all sorts of weird. Please assist in this unblock issue as I can no longer even access my MSN Messenger.

-Cal

Flag for a Moderator
Message 8 of 23
Novel Adventurer
try this , get trillian, is another messenger service , and from there block and unblock your contacts ... get it??
Flag for a Moderator
Message 9 of 23
Power User

just a reminder, in the Skype software, you can only block and unblock Skype contacts - not Facebook or MSN contacts.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Flag for a Moderator
Message 10 of 23
Discussion Stats