By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

unblock contacts

lk
Novel Tourist

I  want  to add a contact  that I erased and  blocked  some time ago, but now I can't add it  to my contacts  because  it  is blocked.

Thanks

Message 1 of 23 (53,482 Views)
22 Replies
Power User

Clicl Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Blocked Contacts.  You can unblock them from there. 

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 2 of 23 (53,481 Views)
Novel Tourist
tools,options,privazy,blocked contacts,unblock
Message 3 of 23 (49,923 Views)
Novel Tourist
I need the name Anelboakey unblocked
Message 4 of 23 (49,507 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I downloaded upgraded version of skype on my Mac. I accidently blocked someone how do I unblock them? 

Message 5 of 23 (46,495 Views)
Novel Adventurer
To unblock the skype contect plz follow these step

1_ Click on SKYPE option on menu bar
2_ Click on PRIVACY option
3_ Click on BLOCK CONTECT option
4_ Select the block contect name which you want to unblock
5_ Click on UNBLOCK CONTECT option
6_ Save it.

thanx to visit, for more detail my fb acount link is
www.facebook.com/usman.ch35
Message 6 of 23 (45,449 Views)
Casual Tourist

hi ive tried that but the "unblock contacts" doesnt highlight and therefore i cant progress.  Any ideas please, this has happened when I had to merge msn with skype

Message 7 of 23 (45,108 Views)
Novel Tourist

I have the same issue of the "Unblock" option not being highlighted (or rather it is greyed out and unselectable).

I recently merged my MSN account with Skype account and it seems all sorts of weird. Please assist in this unblock issue as I can no longer even access my MSN Messenger.

-Cal

Message 8 of 23 (44,490 Views)
Novel Adventurer
try this , get trillian, is another messenger service , and from there block and unblock your contacts ... get it??
Message 9 of 23 (44,056 Views)
Power User

just a reminder, in the Skype software, you can only block and unblock Skype contacts - not Facebook or MSN contacts.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 10 of 23 (44,043 Views)
Discussion Stats