By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

someone missing

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

hello i have someone in my skypelist who lost his account a while ago in skype. he tried to get it back but didn't get it back. later on i found him on a random game but now i dont play it anymore but i want to get back in touch. where, to whom and how should i ask this question if you can help me

thanks anyway
flams  

Message 1 of 5 (424 Views)
4 Replies
Power User

flammy wrote:

hello i have someone in my skypelist who lost his account a while ago in skype. he tried to get it back but didn't get it back. later on i found him on a random game but now i dont play it anymore but i want to get back in touch. where, to whom and how should i ask this question if you can help me

thanks anyway
flams  

can you specify or ask them of what actions they already tried to get their account back?

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 2 of 5 (417 Views)
Novel Adventurer

well he told me that he tried everything to get his account back but that support didnt want to give back or something and he just made e new skype but never asked xD i dont remember that well anymore cuz its already a while ago =/

Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)
Power User

flammy wrote:

well he told me that he tried everything to get his account back but that support didnt want to give back or something and he just made e new skype but never asked xD i dont remember that well anymore cuz its already a while ago =/

If that is what Skype support mentioned, well I think they may have no more options but to create a new account.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 4 of 5 (409 Views)
Novel Adventurer

yes and i wanna ask if they might know the skypename of him that was my original question in fact :p

Message 5 of 5 (405 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation